What is the course about
Virtual Training on Bi-Ped Robot is a free of cost, virtual hands-on training program that teaches about biomimetic robot systems. The program provides free live training for the kit purchased from our e-commerce platform- www.xbotics.in.
This program covers both theory and practical sessions including concepts of biomimmetic robotics. This program covers locomotion study of bi-peds, gait analysis, chassis and limb assembly, servo motor working principles, embedded systems, Arduino programming, wireless communication protocols, Android App development, system integration and robot testing.
Whats holding you back
Signup on www.avianworkshops.com and get discounts. Join our team as part of Avian Campus Ambassador Program to get free tickets and offers to our future programs. Also get discounts on next kit purchase with your workshop certificate on Xbotics
What will you learn
- Introduction to Biomimetic Robots
- Robot Mechanical Design
- Bi-Ped Balancing and Locomotion.
- Gait Analysis.
- Chassis and Limb construction
- Introduction to Servo control
- Bi-Ped Gait algorithms
- Arduino Programming
- Wireless Communication Protocols
- Bluetooth Communication
- Bi-Ped Locomotion programming.
- Introduction to MIT App Inventor
- App development for Robot Control
- Testing and fine tuning
- FREE Training
- Full Kit
- Live hands-on session
- Discounts for future programs/ purchase
- E-Certificate with Unique Certificate Number and QR Code