What is the course about
Virtual Training on Smart Textiles is a free of cost, virtual hands-on training program that teaches about smart clothing technology using sensors, wireless network and cloud computing. The program provides free live training for the kit purchased from our e-commerce platform- www.xbotics.in.
This program covers both theory and practical sessions that covers current developments in the field of Smart Textiles and Wearables that can be deployed and used in indsutries fashion, architecture, auto motives, medical textiles. The program covers hands-on training in different components like actuators, sensors, embedded system controllers, wireless network communication protocols like wifi and data analytics for predictive maintenance. Smart clothing can constantly track heart rate, monitor emotions and help medical experts to give predictive health and lifestyle advice.
Whats holding you back
Signup on www.avianworkshops.com and get discounts. Join our team as part of Avian Campus Ambassador Program to get free tickets and offers to our future programs. Also get discounts on next kit purchase with your workshop certificate on Xbotics
What will you learn?
- Introduction- Concept of fibres for textiles
- Integration of sensors in Smart Textiles
- Wearable technology
- Architecture and protocols
- OLEDs for Smart Textiles
- Introduction to microcontrollers- Node MCU
- Sensor and actuators
- UX/UI development
- Cloud Computing- Data logging and analytics
- System Integration and Testing
- Emerging trends and opportunities
- FREE Training
- Full Kit
- Live hands-on session
- Discounts for future programs/ purchase
- E-Certificate with Unique Certificate Number and QR Code