What is the course about
Virtual Training on Spider Robot(Quadruped) is a free of cost, virtual hands-on training program that teaches about bio mimetic quadruped robot systems. The program provides free live training for the kit purchased from our e-commerce platform- www.xbotics.in.
This program covers both theory and practical sessions including concepts of biomimmetic robotics. This program covers locomotion study of four-legged robots, gait analysis, chassis and limb assembly, servo motor working principles, embedded systems, Arduino programming, wireless communication protocols, Android App development, system integration and robot testing.
Whats holding you back
Signup on www.avianworkshops.com and get discounts. Join our team as part of Avian Campus Ambassador Program to get free tickets and offers to our future programs. Also get discounts on next kit purchase with your workshop certificate on Xbotics
What will you learn
- Introduction to Legged Robots
- Quadrupeds- Four-legged Robots
- Mechanical design consideration
- Quadruped balancing and locomotion.
- Spider Bot Gaits -Tripod, Quadruped, Pentapod
- Chassis and Limb construction
- Introduction to Servo control
- Quadruped Gait algorithms
- Arduino Programming
- Wireless Communication Protocols
- Bluetooth communication
- Quadruped Locomotion programming.
- Introduction to MIT App Inventor
- App development for Robot control
- Testing and fine tuning
- FREE Training
- Full Kit
- Live hands-on session
- Discounts for future programs/ purchase
- E-Certificate with Unique Certificate Number and QR Code