What is the course about
Workshop on Biped Robot is a hands-on training program that teaches concepts of biomimmetic robotics. This program covers locomotion study of bi-peds, gait analysis, chassis and limb assembly, servo motor working principles, embedded systems, Arduino programming, wireless communication protocols, Android App development, system integration and robot testing.
Whats holding you back
Signup on www.avianworkshops.com and get discounts. Join our team as part of Avian Campus Ambassador Program to get free tickets and offers to our future programs. Also get discounts on kit purchase with your workshop certificate on our e-commerce platform- www.xbotics.in
What will you learn?
- Introduction to Biomimetic Robots
- Robot Mechanical Design
- Bi-Ped Balancing and Locomotion.
- Gait Analysis.
- Chassis and Limb construction
- Introduction to Servo control
- Bi-Ped Gait algorithms
- Arduino Programming
- Wireless Communication Protocols
- Bluetooth Communication
- Bi-Ped Locomotion programming.
- Introduction to MIT App Inventor
- App development for Robot Control
- Testing and fine tuning
- In-house training
- Hands-on session
- Free Take-away kit(for a team of 5)
- One to One support
- Certificate with Unique Certificate Number and QR Code