What is the course about
Workshop on Industrial Automation using IOT covers the concept on creating a wireless network of machines embedded with electronic software, sensors connected together with network communication protocols like wifi that enables collection and exchange of data. The workshop will help you learn the working of industrial sensors for real-time parameters like vibration, actuators, control systems that process the sensor data and store it in cloud for data analytics and predictive maintenance, UX/UI development and use cases in different industries.
Whats holding you back
Signup on www.avianworkshops.com and get discounts. Join our team as part of Avian Campus Ambassador Program to get free tickets and offers to our future programs. Also get discounts on kit purchase with your workshop certificate on our e-commerce platform- www.xbotics.in.
What will you learn?
- IoT- Wireless Sensor Networks
- System components and architecture
- IoT architecture and protocols
- Emerging trends and opportunities in IoT
- Introduction to microcontrollers- Node MCU
- Sensor and actuators
- User Interface- Mobile App
- Cloud Computing- Data logging and analytics
- System Integration and Testing
- IoT applications
- 10 hours training
- Take away Kit
- Hands-on session
- Offers for future programs/ kit purchase
- Certificate with Unique Certificate Number and QR Code