What is the course about
Workshop on Smart Textiles, gives an overview on the current developments in the field of Smart Textiles and Wearables that can be deployed and used in industries fashion, architecture, automotive, medical textiles. The program will covers hands-on training in different components like actuators, sensors, embedded system controllers, wireless network communication protocols like WiFi and data analytics for predictive maintenance. Smart clothing can constantly track heart rate, monitor emotions and help medical experts to give predictive health and lifestyle advice.
Whats holding you back
Signup on www.avianworkshops.com and get discounts. Join our team as part of Avian Campus Ambassador Program to get free tickets and offers to our future programs. Also get discounts on kit purchase with your workshop certificate on our e-commerce platform-www.xbotics.in.
What will you learn?
- Introduction- Concept of fibers for textiles
- Integration of sensors in Smart Textiles
- Wearable technology
- Architecture and protocols
- OLEDs for Smart Textiles
- Introduction to microcontrollers- Node MCU
- Sensor and actuators
- UX/UI development
- Cloud Computing- Data logging and analytics
- System Integration and Testing
- Emerging trends and opportunities
- In-house training
- Take away Kit
- Hands-on session
- Offers for future programs/ kit purchase
- Certificate with Unique Certificate Number and QR Code